UCLG-Eurasia is holding the contest of Children’s Drawings “Heritage of Eurasia Through Children’s Eyes – 2020».
The theme of the contest is “National Costumes of Peoples of Eurasia”
The aim of the Contest:
- to promote careful attitude to the heritage among children;
- to promote national costumes of peoples of Eurasia;
- to increase knowledge of the younger generation about their historical roots, ethnocultural values, traditions of their nation that are reflected in national costumes, their ornaments and colors.
The contest is held from March 16, 2020 to May 17, 2020.
Children between the ages of 5 and 14 are invited to take part in the Contest.
Drawings should be made on the paper of A3 format (297´420mm) by watercolor, gouache, or oil paints.
Drawings should reflect national costumes of different peoples of Eurasia.
A participant can submit to the Contest only one drawing.
Drawings should be submitted to the Secretariat of UCLG-Eurasia by May 17 (including), 2020, and sent to the following address: 420111, Kazan, Mislavsky Str., 8/1, office 2. Additionally, a scanned copy or a photo of a drawing should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com by May 17 (including), 2020.
- All participants of the Contest, whose drawings meet the conditions and the theme of the Contest, will be awarded the certificate of the Contest participant.
- Winners of the Contest will be awarded diplomas and valuable prizes.
The best works of the Contest participants will be presented at the exhibition of drawings during X International Conference of Eurasia World Heritage Cities in Yakutsk (Russia) on June 26-27, 2020.